Last night while appearing on the Hagmann and Hagmann Report, I promised Doug and Joe’s audience that I would provide irrefutable proof of Putin’s intentions to invade the United States in a “Red Dawn” style of invasion. I stated that this article would solely focus on the military buildup of Russian-aligned military forces in Latin America all of which are hostile to the United States. By the way, the Chinese are a part of this too, but in the interest of brevity, I will stick to just the Russian contribution to the planned invasion of the United States. Susequently, the focus of this article is very narrow in its scope. The article answers one fundamental question. Is America going to be invaded by a Russian backed Latin American force and is that force currently in existence?
The Caravan to Madness
As contextual background, I have postulated the following as I have connected the dots in several articles over the past 5 years. Here is a brief summary of my findings which you can find in several articles on this site.
- There exists a consortuim of Middle East terror groups along with Mexican drug cartels in Latin America that are training in Central America (eg El Salvador and Honduras). They are training MS-13, ISIS and any other paramilitary group that will join the fight. The consortium consists of coordinated effort by the Peruvian Army (ie the Sanchz-Paredes drug cartel). This massive alliance is militarily supplied by Russia. It is supported by the CIA and Deep State corrupt members of the of the DEA, DHS and their friends at the United Nations.
- In 2014, massive amounts of terrorists (eg MS-13 and ISIS) were allowed in the United States by the Deep State elements of DHS where they set up domestic terrorist cells. Meanwhile, paramilitary training continues in Central American terror camps run by the CIA (eg the old Iran-Contra structure).
- A new wave of immigrants are making their way toward the US. They are a distraction. Their numbers consisting of 1500 people are too small to worry about and it is certainly not why Trump put the military on the border. Trump knows what is coming behind this intial wave of immigrants and this is why the military is on the border.
- I leaned and published that the forces of CALEXIT, the planned withdrawal of California from the Union, under the auspices of George Soros front groups, along with the Bank of China and the assistance of the Mexican Consulate. are directly funding and supporting these waves of immgrants coming to the United States. Following the this intial wave of immgrants are the dangerous waves. They are the real terrorists trained in Central America.
- I maintain that these paramilitary forces when they reach the United Sttes will conduct massive terrorism on the eve of the planned breakout of war in Syria. The hope of these terorrists is to force so much domestic calamity that the United Nations will militarily intervene under the Kigali Principles signed by Obama and the UN during 2o16. This will result in a direct coup against the government of the United States. Do you think that this is far-fetched? How about the Cook County Commissioners threatening to bring in the UN earlier this year to Chicago to stop gun violence. No, not the National Guard, but the UN. What about all the articles, with photos, I have published on this site which show UN vehicles on American soil, etc., etc., etc
- The Red Dawn invasion of the United States will occur in two phases. First, as hs has been described will be the wave of terrorists. Second, once war breaks out in the Middle East and our forces are diverted, we will be vulnerable to an invasion from out southern underbelly. The rest of this article demonstrates that these forces, along with their allegiances to Russia, have already put into plan.
America Slept As Benedict Obama Betrayed US
While we slept, Obama alienated all of our allies in Latin America. Former Secretary of State Clinton took actions that led to the humanitarian crisis in Venezuela. The President of Bolivia’s plane was forced to land by American jets, because they thought Ed Snowden was on board (please note: This was an act of war). And of course, we know the fate of Hugo Chavez stemming from his defiance to this administration’s imperialism and his “El Diablo” comments directed at several American leaders, most notably, George Bush.
Five Years Ago, These Reports of the Latin American Danger to the US Fell on Deaf Ears
The 33 Central and South American nation organization known as CELAC are combining forces and will form the vanguard of an attacking Army moving north and entering the United States through Mexico.
Five years ago, I began writing about disturbing Russian military influences into Latin America, but very few people wanted to pay attention. At about that same time, I had company from more mainstream sources. At that time as Daniel Wiser of the Washington Free Beacon stated that Russia’s expansion into Latin America, including Argentina, Brazil, Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Castro’s Cuba had militarily aligned with Russia right under Obama’s nose.
It is time, America, that we give this topic serious attention because if you live west of the Mississippi, the following people could one day be your new overlords.
As Putin established strong relations with the nations of the Bolivarian Alliance for the Peoples of Our America (ALBA), an intergovernmental organization established by former Venezuelan dictator, the late Hugo Chavez. The organization was created in opposition to the United States-backed Free Trade Area for the Americas, which has been seen by many Latin American and Caribbean countries as a form of American imperialism.
The Free Trade Area of the Americas was to be the final piece that would create an European Union of type or Confederation from the North Pole to to the tip of South America. The American plan consisted of the following incremental steps:
- NAFTA and the North American Union was a first step in that Canada, Mexico and the United States and create a 3 in 1 country approach to North America known as the SPP.
- The Central American Free Trade Agreeement (CAFTA), co-sponsored by McCain and Ted Kennedy was to create one set of nations from Canada to to the southern tip of Central America. This is what brought Dave Hodges into this fight. John McCain led a merry band of thieves which tried to force 300 families off of their properties without any compensation, northwest of metro Phoenix in order to create a super highway (ie Canamex) along with supporting infrastructure. I was a victim of this plot. I became engaged in an 8 year fight which we eventually won, This was the genesis of The Common Sense Show.
- Finally, the Free Trade Area of the America’s was to follow CAFTA and would create the super alliance of North, Central and South America. This is part of an overall plot for the globalist-orientated Rothschild bankers to regionalize the world before collapsing the regional alliances into the one New World Order.
The Russians opposed this regionalization by militarizing Central and South America and Putin has managed to turn the entirety of Latin America into a hostile hot bed of military opponents who will one day launch a two-pronged invasion force into America’s southern underbelly in what has become called RED DAWN.
The Bolivarian Alliance Nations
The Russians send large quantities of weapons to Bolivarian Alliance nations, as well as training their militaries and police forces, share intelligence, and have offered financial assistance to them so long as they opposed american expanisionist efforts into Latin America.
As early as the time period of 2008-2011, three thousand surface-to-air missiles from Russia were sold to Latin American countries, with the down-trodden Venezuela receiving the largest share. If you wondered why the US has not intervened in Venezuela, yet, in this former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton created crisis, I just told you.
Argentina’s former president, Cristina Kirchner, was one of the few world leaders to support Russia’s aggression in Crimea. Russia, in an apparently successful attempt to gain favor, has helped Argentina complete a third reactor as part of a nuclear power plant. And where there is a nuclear reactor, there will eventually be nuclear weapons.
Ecuador’s President Rafael Correa praised Russia as a “great nation”, while visiting Moscow in October of 2013. Putin was indeed praise-worthy because he promised to invest $1.5 billion into new domestic energy projects in Ecuador. Correa also stated that his country was planning on buying Russian military equipment. Russia has signed several billion dollars of contracts with Venezuela and supplies Bolivia, among other countries from the region with military weapons. The military package includes attack aircraft and helicopters.
Brazilian Defense Minister Celso Amorim, stated that “More than buying military equipment, what we are seeking with Russia is a strategic partnership based on the joint development of technology.” Amorim’s statement is consistent with the fact that Brazil, South America’s most populous nation, has announced that it is planning to purchase short-to-medium-range surface-to-air Pantsir S1 missile batteries and Igla-S shoulder-held missiles from Russia. Previously, Brazil has purchased 12 Mi-35 attack helicopters. Russia and Brazil have also signed an agreement for Brazil to acquire 36 attack aircraft. Amorim said Russia and Brazil would also look at working together on space technology and on defense against cyber attacks, an area that has become a Brazilian priority since disclosures that the NSA has spied on Brazilians, their president and the country’s largest oil company. If this means what I believe it means, with regard to the development of space technology, we are speaking about the possible intention of the Russian militarizing of near Earth orbit with space based weapons (killer satellites?). Brazil is also one of the BRIC nations who is actively participating with Russia in the demise of the Petrodollar by purchasing oil for gold instead of the time-honored practice of the Petrodollar.
Putin has forgiven Cuba’s Soviet-era debt, and has performed naval drills with Venezuela and Nicaragua, and has negotiated arms deals with all three.
In Nicaragua, the Russians have established a counter-narcotics training center that some observers say could eventually rival the United States’ longstanding commitment to anti-drug operations in the region.
In an interview with Daniel Wiser, Jose Cardenas, a former George W. Bush administration official and assistant administrator for Latin America at the U.S. Agency for International Development, said in an interview that:
On a geopolitical scale, the side obviously with the United States and its allies in NATO overwhelms whatever Putin can assemble on his side of the scale. It’s his attempt to pretend that Russia can project its operations into the Western Hemisphere—just like the United States can project its power into Central and Eastern Europe. There’s a lot of sizzle and very little steak.
Cardenas also believes that Russia, not to mention Iran and China, sees a vacuum in Latin America to fill, brought on by the disengagement of the United States in the region thanks to Obama’s treasonous foreign policy.
My views regarding the danger of a Red Dawn invasion have support within the United States Congress as Dleana Ros-Lehtinen (R., Fla.), a Cuban-American Congresswoman and former Chairwoman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, has expressed major concerns about Putin’s actions in Latin America:
During his trip, Putin met with the Castro brothers, the worst human rights violators in our hemisphere, and forgave some of Cuba’s debt, signed a nuclear agreement with Argentina, and reaffirmed economic cooperation with Nicaragua. Russia continues to undermine our foreign policy objectives throughout the world and its presence in our own hemisphere can destabilize the region and is meant to thumb its nose at the United States.
Professor of Latin American Studies at the Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College, Dr. R. Evan Ellis, has staed that Russia has sold nearly$14.5 billion worth of weapons to the region between 2001 and 2013, about $11 billion of which went to Venezuela. Large quantities also went to Peru and Brazil.Dr. Ellis stated:
It is arguably Russia whose activities in the region most openly challenge U.S. national security. In addition to seeking access to ports and airfields, Russian leaders have also expressed interest in military aircraft patrols in the Caribbean and Gulf of Mexico, reopening the Russian Signals Intelligence collection facility at Lourdes, Cuba, and providing “security” for the transoceanic canal that possibly may be constructed across Nicaragua.
In summary, Russia provides vast amounts of weapons, intelligence, financial and technological assistance, not to mention providing non-aligned Latin America countries with a voice on the U.N. Security Council, in exchange for having access to ports and airfields in the region.
In a very disturbing development, it can accurately be noted that the eleven countries that voted against the United Nations’ resolution condemning the Crimea referendum after Russia invaded the peninsula, four were in Latin America: Bolivia, Venezuela, Cuba, and Nicaragua. In addition to those states, Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, and Ecuador publicly abstained from voting.
A Trump Associate Weighs In
Retired Marine Corp General John Kelly, former commander of United States Southern Command, a former Trump appointee, sees a benefit to Russian involvement in the region…
What? Please reread the above paragraph. Do you understand after reading this quote from Kelly, that he is no better than Obama, the traitor? And we wonder why the Trump administration has trouble breaking free from the Deep State.
but worries that the Russian military activity in the region will eventually be an issue with regards to American hegemony.
But then the General made himself more transparaent as Kelly stated stated:
While Russian counterdrug cooperation could potentially contribute to regional security, the sudden increase in its military outreach merits closer attention, as Russia’s motives are unclear.
Thanks for stating the obvious, General Kelly, the Russian motive is perfectly clear, the Russians want their third world country proxies to invade us. And to think that Trump appointed this war hawk Bolton clone to his inner circle? Danger from the outside and treason from within.
El Salvador is the source of what is coming our way with regard to the waves of immigrants. The first waves are benign but not the ones following. MS-13 is being trained in Salvadorian camps. Salvadorian President, Sanchez Ceren, has signed an agreement, in 2014, with Putin entitled “Federal Law On Ratification of the Agreement on the Foundations of Relations” which pledges economic and military cooperation with Russia. Ceren, was a self-declared Marxist-Leninist and is considered to be very-anti-American.
As I have previously covered, with the assisstance of a deep cover source within the DEA, El Salvador hosts training bases for a combination of Middle East terrorists and Mexican drug cartels as well as MS-13. I have been reporting on this fact since 2014. These are the components of a Red Dawn invasion force.
Just remember, when the war breaks out in Syria, the real danger for most Americans will come from south of the border.
For more stories like these, visit The Common Sense Show
199total visits,2visits today