by Dr. Eowyn, Fellowship of the Minds:
(1) WHY DID IT TAKE COPS 72 MINUTES TO BREAK INTO SHOOTER’S ROOM?
A new timeline of the October 1, 2017 Las Vegas shooting massacre shows police were outside alleged lone gunman Stephen Paddock’s room on the 32nd floor of Mandalay Bay hotel 12 minutes after the shooting started, but waited more than an hour to break into the room. (Daily Mail)
2) BROTHER OF LAS VEGAS SHOOTER IS LINKED TO THE 2016 ORLANDO GAY NIGHTCLUB MASS SHOOTING
In the early morning hours of June 12, 2016, a lone gunman named Omar Mateen killed 49 and wounded another 53 inside Pulse night club, a self-described gay dance club in Orlando, Florida, making it the worst mass shooting in the history of the United States — until the Mandalay Bay-Las Vegas mass shooting 14 months later.
Eric Paddock is a brother of alleged Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock, 64. Eric is 57 years old and lives in Orlando, Florida.
Talking about his brother before TV cameras, Eric wore a “Central Florida Community Arts” T-shirt.
Here’s the video, which shows the t-shirt to be authentic:
Shepard Ambellas of Intellihub discovered that the Chair of the Board of Central Florida Community Arts is a woman named Sara Brady.
Brady specializes in crisis management and is identified as a public relations representative on the onePULSE Foundation’s official website. Brady’s official website brags that she “has managed some of the biggest crisis and reputation management challenges in recent memory,” and has “worked with Pulse Nightclub after the shocking shooting that made news around the world in June of 2016.”
And oh, about the Orlando Pulse nightclub shooting, please see:
(3) CEO OF MGM, OWNER OF MANDALAY BAY, SOLD HIS STOCKS BEFORE THE SHOOTING
The 43-stories Mandalay Bay hotel and casino in Las Vegas is owned by the Mandalay Resort Group (formerly Circus Circus Enterprises), one of the largest casino operators in the world whose properties also include the Luxor casino and hotel in Las Vegas next to Mandalay Bay. Curiously:
- Five top floors of Mandalay Bay (floors 35-59) are occupied by the Four Season Hotel, which is owned by Bill Gates and Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal.
- Another curious thing about Mandalay Bay is its numbering system: the hotel’s levels 40-43 are numbered as floors 60-63.
22total visits,1visits today