Las Vegas shooting victim, survivor, says 3-5 shooters, several in venue, FBI refusing to investigate

“They just started getting closer and closer, louder and louder. […] I do believe that there were people [shooters] inside the venue.”

(INTELLIHUB) — One of last Sunday’s shooting victims Rocky Palermo who was shot in his pelvis told “The Blast” that after he had been shot he could tell that bullets were sweeping the venue from both elevated positions and from different trajectories horizontally and said that several other shooters were firing from inside the venue.

Palermo believes that 3-5 shooters carried out the massacre at the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival on Oct. 1 killing 58 people.

“I definitely believe that there was 100% more than one shooter,” Palermo told The Blast. “Every other person that I talked to that, unfortunately, got hit as well have all said the same things.”

The brave man explained that he ran about 200 yards after being shot where he then hid behind a car. He said that he could hear the bullets whizzing by, horizontally, and could tell that a number of the shots were being fired from ground level which supports other eyewitness claims.

“We heard the gunfires approaching where we were,” he said. “They just started getting closer and closer, louder and louder. […] I do believe that there were people [shooters] inside the venue.”

Palermo also noticed that all of the gates to the concert facing Las Vegas Blvd. were always left open for the previous night’s show but were chained closed about ten minutes before the shooting started.

“At 10:00 they closed every exit on Las Vegas Blvd., every single one.,” he said. “They gated them all closed with chainlink fences […] the same entrances that we came in and left on Friday and Saturday night were definitely closed.”

Palermo said that cops were directing people to go the wrong way and said that there were a lot of things that occurred that night that ‘didn’t sit right’ with him.

“I believe that there were at least 3 to 5 shooters. One hundred percent there was not just one shooter firing from the 32nd-floor.”

Palermo said that he has tried to call the FBI on several occasions to offer them additional info but said that the FBI has not responded to his requests.

(Visited 31 times, 1 visits today)
Please follow and like us:

Other articles of interest:

HUGE!! Mandalay Bay CEO in ‘Secret Group’ Sold $14 mil In Shares, Linked to DHS & Casino Securi... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pat_wwgkigQ Links: 1) http://yournewswire.com/mandalay-bay-… 2) Thumbnail image – mandalay-bay-ceo http://yourne...
BOOM! Tom Fitton Says What Everybody is Thinking: “I Don’t Trust the FBI” Tom Fitton has been on the front lines as the head of Judicial Watch as they file one FOIA lawsuit after another in pursuit of the truth when it c...
HIV Epidemic in Europe Growing at ‘Alarming Pace’ – WHO On Tuesday, health officials revealed that the HIV epidemic is growing at an “alarming pace” in Europe. According to a joint report by th...
Potentially deadly bomb ingredients are ‘frequently bought together’ on Amazon A Channel 4 News investigation can reveal how Amazon’s algorithm can guide users to the chemical combinations for producing explosives. https://www...
VT Nuclear Education: North Korea Fission-Fusion (Hydrogen bomb) Device Claim Doubted by Jeff Smith, Gordon Duff and Jim W. Dean, VT Editors  …  with Ian Greenhalgh  – One of two things happened, either North Korea exploded an atom ...

178total visits,2visits today