The blend of turmeric, cumin and coriander give this dish a powerful (and tasty!) inflammation-fighting boost.
It’s super important you include inflammation-fighting spices like turmeric in your diet.
Chronic inflammation is what contributes to joint pain, brain fog and low energy…
If you’ve been taking more and more pain meds, having trouble concentrating, and/or gaining weight that just won’t budge, chronic inflammation could be the cause.
But when you stop the inflammation, you stop these things at the source.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 3 ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 celery stick, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 jalapeno, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups chopped Swiss chard
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp chopped cilantro
- salt, black pepper to taste
- In a pot heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the celery and carrots and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, jalapeno and ginger and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the cauliflower florets, tomatoes and 4 cups of water.
- Add the ground cumin, turmeric and coriander.
- Mix to combine.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes over medium low heat.
- Remove the lid, add the swish card and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and mix to combine. Cook for 1 minute more.
- Remove from the heat, season to taste with salt and black pepper and stir in chopped cilantro.
- Serve warm.
When you include dishes like Paleo Cauliflower Turmeric Stew in your diet, you’ll stay healthy, reduce joint pain and keep your head clear of brain fog.
But if you want to amplify turmeric’s benefits for faster relief, you would need to eat A LOT of turmeric. More than you would probably enjoy.
Fortunately, there’s Curcumin Gold, the most powerful form of curcumin available.
It uses a unique Micelle Liposomal delivery system that delivers 185 times more healing curcumin to your cells than any other supplement or spice.
Curcumin Gold is more than your average turmeric or curcumin supplement. It’s a unique blend of curcumin, DHA (omega-3 fatty acids), and ginger extract that addresses the root cause of pain.
83total visits,2visits today